Breakfast & dinner
- Holzner‘s nutritious and healthy breakfast buffet (7:30 am – 10:30 am) featuring a variety of fresh breads, South Tyrolean speck, cheeses, choice of jams, fresh juices, honey, farm butter, fresh fruit, yogurt, various cereals and flakes, and fresh free-range eggs prepared to your choice at the egg buffet or the Late Risers Breakfast (10:30 am – 11:30 am) with menu selection
- 4- or 5- course gourmet dinner from our excellent kitchen
- Weekly welcome Cocktail hour
- Weekly garden barbecues in the summer with fresh salads, grilled meat and fish specialties and an amazing dessert buffet
In both the Family Spa and the peaceful Liberty Spa, you can expect generous open spaces, invigorating recreation and deepest relaxation. Here, too, the view is of greenery, flowers and giant trees, wild mountains and rolling hills.
- The two interconnected pools in the Family Spa area are open daily from 7 am to 9 pm with a pool length of 12 metres (indoor pool) and 16 metres (outdoor pool) and are heated all year round - thanks to our bio-heating plant, which also makes this comfort possible in terms of sustainability.
- The panorama sauna, the Finnish sauna in the log cabin and the hamam are open for you daily from 2 pm. For an independent hamam session, we provide you with a pestemal, exfoliating glove, soap and the traditional mineral mud Rhassoul.
- The family saunas in the Family Spa area are open daily from 3 pm.
- In the Liberty Spa, the Hamam relaxation room overlooking the intimate patio and the relaxation room overlooking the spa garden and the Dolomites offer deep rest and relaxation.
- Families have their own family relaxation room in the Family Spa with selected picture and children's books, a view of the park and the South Tyrolean mountains and direct access to the sunbathing lawn by the pool.
- A spa basket with cosy bath towels awaits every room guest.
Sports & fitness
- Fitness area with qualified coaches
- Access to 2 clay tennis courts (depending on the weather playable all year)
- Access to bocce court (May – October)
- Mountain bike rental featuring high-quality bikes, helmets and child seats
- Huge collection of hiking tips and regularly guided hiking tours with our guide
- Extensive sports program incl. Pilates, Aquagym and Circuit training with our team of qualified trainers
- Shoe room and shoe dryer
- Use of all public transit in South Tyrol including Ritten Cable Car and the historic narrow-gauge railway, plus one daily round trip on the Rittner Horn Bergbahn
- Entrance to more than 80 museums in South Tyrol
In & around the house
- Access to our big park (10.000 sqm) including herb fields, flower garden, and a spacious lawn
- Covered parking space or space in our garage for your car
- Sit in our reading room and enjoy a wide selection of newspapers, magazines and a great choice of books from our charming library
- WI-FI free in-house access