FOR YOUR DREAM VACATION
Some things are priceless: breathing the rich, fresh air under a centuries-old tree. Looking out over majestic mountain peaks shimmering in the distance. Sharing joy and closeness with the people you love most. And the feeling of having arrived and being accepted in a place that radiates hospitality.
Other things are simply part of a successful vacation at the Holzner, namely excellent food, first-class service, cultural experiences, deepest relaxation and active recreation in the wonderful South Tyrolean nature. Our half-board prices include Holzner's gourmet half-board and thus a wealth of fantastic services that will make your vacation unforgettable.
At Holzner you can expect culinary delights from our award-winning kitchen and drinking culture at its best from early morning until late at night. A large part of the products transformed into wonderful delicacies in our kitchen come from farms and small producers in the immediate vicinity.
- In the warm months you can dine on request both in the morning and in the evening on the wonderful panoramic terrace with a view of the greenery and the South Tyrolean mountains.
- From 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. the fabulous and rich breakfast buffet awaits you with cordial service and a varied selection of fresh bread, South Tyrolean farmhouse bacon, cheese from the region, delicious jams, fresh juices, honey and farmhouse butter, fresh fruits, yogurt, various breakfast cereals and mueslis and freshly prepared free-range eggs from the farmer in the village according to your wishes perpared by our breakfast chef. From 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., the late riser breakfast with almost as varied a menu selection awaits leisurely vacationers.
- In the evening we serve multi-course gourmet choice menus from our excellent kitchen, a colorful salad selection with homemade dressings, high-quality oils and aceti awaits you as well as alternating antipasti and a selection of regional fine cheeses and fresh bread.
- In summer, you can relax and feast in the park at the weekly garden barbecue with lots of fresh salads, grilled meat and fish specialties and a wonderful dessert buffet.
In both the Family Spa and the peaceful Liberty Spa, you can expect generous open spaces, invigorating recreation and deepest relaxation. Here, too, the view is of greenery, flowers and giant trees, wild mountains and rolling hills.
- The two interconnected pools in the Family Spa area are open daily from 7 am to 9 pm with a pool length of 12 metres (indoor pool) and 16 metres (outdoor pool) and are heated all year round - thanks to our bio-heating plant, which also makes this comfort possible in terms of sustainability.
- The panorama sauna, the Finnish sauna in the log cabin and the hamam are open for you daily from 2 pm. For an independent hamam session, we provide you with a pestemal, exfoliating glove, soap and the traditional mineral mud Rhassoul.
- The family saunas in the Family Spa area are open daily from 3 pm.
- In the Liberty Spa, the Hamam relaxation room overlooking the intimate patio and the relaxation room overlooking the spa garden and the Dolomites offer deep rest and relaxation.
- Families have their own family relaxation room in the Family Spa with selected picture and children's books, a view of the park and the South Tyrolean mountains and direct access to the sunbathing lawn by the pool.
- A spa basket with cosy bath towels awaits every room guest.
The Liberty Spa houses a fitness room for individual training and the daily fitness program with our qualified team of trainers in the exercise room. Around the Holzner, meanwhile, you can indulge in countless outdoor activities surrounded by the beautiful South Tyrolean nature.
- Use of the two clay tennis courts in the park, which are playable all year round, depending on the weather.
- Daily active program with our trainers, from Pilates, circuit training and stretching to yoga for young and old.
- Free mountain bike rental with high-quality bikes in various sizes, helmets and children's seats.
- Regular guided hikes to the most beautiful places on the Ritten and throughout South Tyrol with our hiking guide or the Holzner family themselves.
- Well-equipped fitness room with treadmill, cross trainer, rowing machine, bicycle and dual weight station.
- Use of the bocce court, playable from May to October, for nostalgic summer experiences for the whole family.
- Large collection of hiking suggestions and personalized advice for unforgettable hikes.
- Use of the depot in the garage to store sports equipment and equipped with rental strollers and carrying backpacks, mountain bikes and e-bikes, lockers and boot dryers.
- A hiking backpack with refillable glass drinking bottles awaits you in your room.
At the Holzner, you will receive the RittenCard for the entire duration of your stay. The card is valid from the day of arrival up to and including the day of departure and offers you countless advantages. The most important benefits of the RittenCard are:
- Unlimited use of all public transportation in South Tyrol including the Ritten narrow-gauge railroad and the Ritten cable car.
- Entry to around 80 museums and collections in South Tyrol (Ötzi Museum, Messner Mountain Museums, Plattner Bienenhof...)
- A daily ascent and descent with the cable car in the hiking and skiing area Rittner Horn
- Extensive cultural and hiking program on the sunny plateau Ritten
- Swimming in the Wolfsgrubner lake and the public swimming pools in summer, admission to the ice hockey games of the first Ritten team in winter
In & around the house
Spend quality time in our beautiful park and in our historic Art Nouveau rooms reading, luxuriating and lounging. Discover the varied facilities in and around the house.
- Spacious, beautiful park with old trees spread over 10,000 m2, herb garden, flower garden and sunbathing lawns, hidden spots and magnificent views of the surrounding mountains.
- Garage parking space in the underground garage accessible from the inside or covered parking space, and several charging stations for electric cars at your free disposal
- Art Nouveau reading room with a fine selection of daily newspapers, magazines and the rich, multilingual house library
- Free high-speed WIFI throughout the house
The Holzner is a house of living culture and history, and we celebrate that with unique experiences and events for our guests.
- Weekly piano bar evenings with our house pianists in the warm atmosphere of our bar.
- Monthly candlelight dinner with musical accompaniment by the Blue Art duo
- Weekly house tour by the Holzner family with insights into the history, culture and special architecture of the house
- Free access to the house museum in the attic with interesting displays on the history of tourism in the area, the family history and the architectural history of the hotel with a great wealth of historical visual material
- Jazz concerts and brass band music, culinary theme evenings and a lively village life provide entertainment throughout the year.
- Concierge service for events, concerts and festivals on the Ritten and throughout South Tyrol