Our kids rates as well as our room rates for family combos include awesome amenities for you and your little ones!
equipmentPack lightly, we'll take care of the rest! You will find everything you need for your family holidays among the accessories for families and children available in the house. At the Holzner, we offer for you:
- In your room: cots and cribs, baby monitor via phone/cell phone at maximum reach, baby tubs, thermometer, potty, stool, changing table, diaper pail, baby bottle heater
- In the dining hall: baby and child chairs, bibs, crayons and paper, baby bouncers
- High-quality buggies and baby carriers at free disposal
- 24-hour access to 3 kitchenettes
Indoor & outdoor play areas
- Holzidrago‘s circus tent featuring plenty of toys, circus-express, and an arts-and-crafts corner
- New kid‘s dining room „Kid‘s Diner“ right next to Holzidragos‘s circus tent
- The new Kid‘s Casino with table soccer, table tennis, pinball and table hockey
- The new Teen Gym with indoor hockey, bowling alley, and climbing wall
- Petting zoo, adventure playground and play fields, bobby car fleet, horse coach, artists’ cottage in the park
Fun is our top priority! That's why our children's program is all about playing, preferably outdoors. But we are also convinced that sometimes children have the most fun when they can learn something exciting and satisfy their curiosity. With our Holzidrago team, your children will make unforgettable memories.
- Varied, high-quality and age-appropriate childcare seven days a week with the qualified Holzidrago team with unforgettable experiences for young and older children from 3 years old.
- Daily supervised children's table with the delicious menu for small connoisseurs followed by fun and games until 9 p.m.
- Once a week family hike for the whole family with great adventure games in the woods and meadows with hearty South Tyrolean picnic together with the Holzner family
- Three times a week family program for all family members
sports & adventures
Around the Holzner you can enjoy countless outdoor activities while your children have adventures in the beautiful South Tyrolean nature.
- Under adult supervision, your children can use the two clay tennis courts in the park, which are playable all year round, depending on the weather. As part of the children's program, there are regular trial lessons with our tennis coach.
- The free mountain bike rental with high-quality bikes in various sizes, helmets and children's seats invites you to bike tours with the whole family. We will be happy to personally recommend a suitable tour for your family.
- With the regular, guided hikes to the most beautiful places on the Ritten and throughout South Tyrol with our hiking guide or the Holzner family itself, there is always something for smaller hikers. In addition, every week the family hike for the whole family with great adventure games in the woods and meadows with hearty South Tyrolean picnic takes place together with the Holzner family.
- On the bocce court, playable from May to October, the whole family can play a relaxed tournament of this Italian classic.
- We have a large collection of hiking suggestions and will be happy to advise you personally so that you can make unforgettable hikes for the whole family.
- In the depot in the garage you can store your own sports equipment and find rental strollers and carrying backpacks, mountain bikes and e-bikes, lockable lockers and boot dryers.
- A hiking backpack with refillable glass drinking bottles awaits you in your room.
For little gourmets
- Yummy breakfast buffet
- Varied 3-course-kids-gourmet-dinner
- Free baby food
for the whole family
Generous open spaces and invigorating relaxation await you in the Family Spa, while parents and grandparents find deepest relaxation in the Liberty Spa next door. In the spa areas at Holzner, every member of the family will find well-being and relaxation.
- With a pool length of twelve meters (indoor pool) and 16 meters (outdoor pool), the two interconnected pools in the Family Spa area are open daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and are heated all year round - thanks to our bio-heating plant, which also makes this comfort possible in terms of sustainability.
- The family saunas, a bio sauna and a steam bath, in the Family Spa operate daily from 3 pm and are suitable for adults and children alike.
- Families have their own family relaxation room in the Family Spa with selected picture and children's books, a view of the park and the South Tyrolean mountains, and direct access to the sunbathing lawn by the pool.
- Toddlers and babies splash around in the two small baby pools, one of which is indoors and one by the outdoor pool.
- A spa basket with cozy bath towels for each family member awaits you in your room.
for Family excursions throughout South Tyrol
At Holzner you and your children over six years receive the RittenCard. The card is valid from the day of arrival up to and including the day of departure and offers you countless possibilities for excursions and experiences on the Ritten and throughout South Tyrol. The most important services of the RittenCard are:
- Unlimited use of all public transport in South Tyrol including the Ritten narrow-gauge railroad and the Ritten cable car (children under six use public transport free of charge).
- Admission to about 80 museums and collections in South Tyrol (Ötzi Museum, Messner Mountain Museums, Plattner Bee Farm, mines...).
- A daily ascent and descent with the cable car in the hiking and skiing area Corno del Renon
- Swimming in the Wolfsgrubner lake and the public swimming pools in summer, entrance to the ice hockey games of the Rittner team in winter