Individual experiences in nature with a cultural touch and a delicious finale: that‘s what we call perfect holidays.
7 days of indulgence for body and soul in our double rooms and suites
- 06.06 - 26.06.2021
- All discounts and reductions can not be cumulated (neither with each other, nor with our offers and packages).
- Our offers and holiday packages are fixed prices, unused services within a package are not deducted from the price.
This package includes:
- Holzner‘s nutritious and healthy breakfast buffet or the Late Risers Breakfast
- 4- or 5- course gourmet dinner from our excellent kitchen, weekly welcome cocktail hour, weekly garden barbecues in the summer
- Access to the pool area with indoor and outdoor pool, whirlpool-benches, spacious lawn for sunbathing, and two family relaxation rooms
- Access to the Liberty Spa with new hammam, sauna area including new panoramic sauna, tea fountain offering healthy herbal teas and refreshing juices, and two relaxation rooms
- Access tot he fitness area, 2 red clay tennis courts, bocce court
- Mountain bike rental featuring high-quality bikes
- Regular guided hiking tours with our guide
- RittenCard for the free use of all South Tyrolean public transportation and many other benefits
- Basket including cozy towels, bathrobe, and slippers
- Access to our big park (10.000 sqm) including herb fields, flower garden, and a spacious lawn
- Sit in our reading room and enjoy a wide selection of newspapers, magazines and a great choice of books from our charming library
- Free in-house WIFI access
Additional Culture Tour specials:
- 1 delicious 3-course menu in the gourmet restaurant 1908 (open in the evenings from TUE-SAT)
- The Culture Tour guided hike with the Holzner family to special cultural places, where insights into the South Tyrolean way of life, architectural and historical features are provided
- A wine tasting with wine expert Thomas Fink in our in-house vinotheque
- Holzner‘s insider guide to South Tyrol with many insider tips for unforgettable experiences at the Holzner, on Ritten mountain and throughout South Tyrol